IFA 2019 is showing us interesting products, but here another interesting thing is “MOTOROLA” come back with an interesting phone called MOTO ZOOM. If I say the truth then I would say that “I was so much disappointed with Motorola’s previous devices G5 or G6 and I was thinking that “we won’t see more good phones from Motorola more”, but first time under Lenevo we get to see a good phone from Motorola again.
- Main 48-megapixel camera with OIS and a night vision mode
- 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom and 10x hybrid zoom (OIS)
ultra-wide anglecamera (117-degrees, 4x the usual frame)
- 5-megapixel depth camera, which applies
portraitblur effect more accurately and makeadjustments post capture
- Front-facing: 25-megapixel
And under the hood you still won’t be disappointment by the specs.
Motorola One Zoom specs
- 6.4-inch OLED display with 2,340×1080-pixel resolution
- U-notch screen
- Five combined front and rear cameras
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset (
- 128GB storage, 4GB RAM
- 4,000-mAh battery
- 18-watt TurboPower charging (15-watt charging rate)
- USB-C port
- Headphone jack
- Android 9 (upgradable to Android 10)
- Colors: Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple, Brushed Bronze
Motorola has announced a price of EUR 429 (roughly Rs. 34,000), which means that if and when the Motorola One Zoom is launched in India, it will compete with far more powerful models including the OnePlus 7 ₹ 32,999 (Review), Asus 6Z (Review), Redmi K20 Pro ₹ 28,999 (Review), and more. There’s also the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom ₹ 49,990 (Review). So I don’t see any selling point for this device in India.