2020 is a new ERA for concept smartphones and it is not limited to that because we are seeing lots of foldable unique smartphones. Devices like Samsung galaxy fold and Moto Razr but those are expensive than the highest variant of Apple iPhones.
But recently a company launched a foldable smartphone called ESCOBAR FOLD 2 in just $399.
Yes, you heard that right and also you might hear the word “Escobar”.
“Escobar Inc — the tech company owned by Pablo Escobar’s brother Roberto De Jesus Escobar Gaviria — might have something for them. It is called the Escobar Fold 2, touted as the “Real Samsung Killer Phone”, and appears to have a Galaxy Fold-like design.”
before we diving into the other things lets take a look at the specs.
· Brand– ESCOBAR
· Model– FOLD 2
· Device Type– Android 10 Foldable Smartphone
· CPU– Octa-Core 2.84GHz Clock Speed
· Chipset– Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Series, 855, 64-bit ARM LTE Processor
· GPU– Qualcomm Adreno 640
· Main Camera– (1) 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, (2) 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom and (3) 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm LED flash, HDR, panorama
o Video: 2160p@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10
· Selfie Camera– (1) 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm and (2) 8 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1.22µm, depth sensor HDR.
o Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
· Memory– RAM- 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X | ROM 128GB/512GB
· Display (Main) – Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 7.3 inches, 162.6 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio), 1536 x 2152 pixels (~362 PPI density), HDR10+
· Display (Two)– 6″, Super AMOLED, 720 x 1680 pixels (21:9)
· Battery– Non-Removable 4,380 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 5V/5A
· SIM– Nano-SIM, eSIM
· Sensors– Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
· Color– Black and Gold
· Operating System– Android 10.0
· I/O Interface– 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C to 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
· Dimensions– Unfolded: 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9 mm, Folded: 160.9 x 62.9 x 15.5 mm
· Weight– 266 Grams (with Battery)
· Variant – 8GB/128GB, 12GB/512GB
More Features – Foldable AMOLED Screen, Protection, LTE Cat-18, Fingerprint Scanner, Triple Camera, Big Size Screen, HD Sound, USB Type-C, Loudspeaker, BDS, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 4:3 Ratio, Fast Charger, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, 5V/5A Charger Output Power, VoLTE Support…
If you have checked the specs you might be remembering the Galaxy fold. And yes under the hood it is a Samsung galaxy fold but that one is way more expensive than Escober fold 2. And here the real story starts, actually this is Real Samsung Galaxy Fold and Escober.INC brought the stocks from Samsung and selling under their brand name at a different price.
But how they manage to sell a $2000 smart-phone in just $399. let’s find out.
So now as we all know about that phone that under the hood there is the Galaxy Fold and here Escober brought all
Insufficient Stocks:- which items failed on quality control check.
Returned Stocks:- Which items brought by the customers and returned for some reason.
Overstock Items:- Some retailers or whole sellers who brought this item in a huge quantity, and later somehow they just want to get rid of it.
For more information check the full detailed video on Mrwhosetheboss Channel here.